Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blood After Removing Starter Studs

Colli Bolognesi Cabernet Sauvignon Bonzarone DOC 2005 - Tenuta Bonzara

Bonzara The estate is located in Monte San Pietro (BO) to about 450 m above sea level and was founded in 1963 by Angelo Lambertini. The company, part of the Consorzio Vini DOC Colli Bolognesi, is advised by winemaker Lorenzo Landi.
I had the opportunity to taste the Bonzarone, thanks to my cousin who came to visit me from London (that's just come to visit me more often, is not it ???).
The Bonzarone is made from Cabernet Sauvignon, from vineyards of more than twenty years. Fermentation in stainless steel for 20 days with frequent mixing, the wine after malolactic fermentation, aged in barriques second passage for about a year.

But let's go to the tasting. The ruby \u200b\u200bcolor is dense, dark, austere. Nose gives off aromas of red fruits like cherry and black cherry, then chocolate milk and sweet spices with an ending reminiscent of black pepper. Taste warm and good tannin already merged with the wine falls a bit 'on the freshness, but it's enjoyable in the mouth and nose that makes it better. He left me some concerns but try again, I was intrigued. Pairing: well, we remain outside the box. I had a good beef stock, I have brought in hand-made tortellini (both the filling and the dough) and I added a bit '(and then, but a lot) of Pecorino cheese. I'll tell you .. there is ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment